Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy V-Day

I'm not sure why I didn't take hardly any pictures today. We did a ton of fun things. I of course took them to Bashas to get them a Valentines donut, not expecting Bashas to be sold out at 9:30am. Then we headed home and make heart shaped sugar cookies, then made valentines (with lots of glue). We had naps/quiet time, I actually fell asleep during a short episode of Clifford. They we made frosting and decorated our cookies, we made a huge mess but had a great time doing it. We delivered cookies to some special friends and saved a few for ourselves. It was a good day. Aaron and I put the kids to bed and had take out Rigatoni's (my fav), all that was missing was a bottle of wine. And to top it off, they got me a gift certificate for a massage. I'm really looking forward to that one! Happy Valentines Day!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails