Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday Lane

Lane started off his special day waking up to balloons and streamers all over his room.

He got to open his presents first thing in the morning.  He accidentally ripped the wrapping paper before Aaron and I made it down.  I guess he just couldn't handle waiting for everyone to be downstairs before he started.  
 
 

Happy Birthday to my sweet Lane.  I can't believe he turned 4 already.  He weights in at 38.5 pounds. I must say I have one little strong willed and opinionated child.  Oma and Opa say he is just like his daddy was!  Lane cracks us up everyday and also provides us with lessons in patience.  I can't tell you how much I love this little one.  He does so many things most 4 year olds wouldn't do.  He is a little trooper.  And that new haircut!  What a handsome little man!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails