Monday, November 19, 2012

The big haircut of 2012

The other day we were driving and I looked in the rear view mirror and commented on how long Lane's hair has gotten in the last 2 weeks.  I commented, "didn't we just get you a haircut?"  Lane's response was "I'm pretty sure I'm not a girl."  I had to laugh.  That was a pretty funny response for a 3 year old.  I decided it was time to cut it off.  For all of you who know his personality the hair just fit.  But we I needed a change.  So we headed out to get a haircut after Aaron got home from work.  Lane's only request was to go to the place that gives away balls.  So off we went...
 
 

Here he is, thrilled that he got a ball in the end.  

Doesn't he look so handsome.  My baby looks so much bigger now.  Everyone really loves it, although some miss his cute little surfer look.  
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails