Thursday, February 26, 2009

Day 1 A Success!

Today was Day 1 of Potty Training Boot Camp. I call it this because...Cold Turkey, we have no diapers or pull ups. I have never been one to follow a book, but this one just clicked with me. We are only wearing a shirt and big boy underwear. Today went GREAT! NO ACCIDENTS! We only had a dribble in one pair of underwear. The book said to have 20-30 pairs on hand, me, oh prepared one, had 9, but a proud mommy, we only used 2. Diego and Spiderman were the favorites today. We also have some boxer briefs that might be the cutest things I have ever seen. It will be interesting tonight, Diego underwear and jammies only. Wish us luck.
This is how Zackary has chosen to use the toity. It worked out perfect.

This is baby Lane getting set down with the numerous trips to the potty today. He was a trooper and went along with it very well.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just bought Will Thomas undies today. He currently has them on. We'll see what he thinks. It's scary. I don't remember trying really hard with MJ, but he was 3 when he finally "got it"...so I may be a little premature with Will, but it's worth a shot! Good luck. So proud of Zachary! I'll need some more pointers I"m sure!

Tami Proffitt said...

okay...that is hySTERICAL! this must be one of the glories i will enjoy in the next cuople years! start collecting helpful tips in training a boy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails