Friday, February 27, 2009

Day 2 A Success!




This is our celebration picture. We made it though another day with no accidents. Does that make it official? Is he Potty Trained? We stayed home from Rolly Pollies today just to make sure we focused all of our time to practicing. Liz, Ryan, and Katelyn came over and he still told me when he needed to go. I was so proud. I did however miss one time, but he pulled down the undies and peed outside in the rocks. I guess boys can do that right? I had to give him credit, he was outside and needed to go, we did show him how to do that. I just had to show off his boxer briefs, they are too cute.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is too funny about peeing in the rocks. Mike does it all the time (TMI), and I know that is what Ryan is waiting to do. Good luck with everything. Sounds like you guys are doing great at it though.

Related Posts with Thumbnails