Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sleeping?

I woke up this morning with lots of boys in the bed (sounds exciting eh.) As I look back at this picture, where were Aaron and I sleeping? Lane loves to sleep on his belly, especially in the early morning. I know it is really bad to put him in bed pretty much every morning, but he sleeps so well on his belly and I am too paranoid not to have him right next to me. Zackary is now climbing out of his crib after every nap and night to come get us. His famous words "bubba good nap" regardless if how long he slept. We need to transition to a bed, the plan is after potty training is successful. He fell back asleep with us this morning, I love the snuggling in the morning, nothing beats those moments.


I just thought this was a cute picture of baby Lane. I can't believe how much he is changing everyday.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails