Thursday, June 10, 2010

Pantry Play

It seems as if our days are spent trying to keep Lane out of mischief.  He sure loves to spend time rummaging through the pantry.  For some reason I occasionally let him, however this is usually how it ends, then I wonder, "why do I let him play in the pantry?" 
I like to think of it as an 'educational experience' for both of us. 
Notice the Bisquick in the background, the other day I found both boys trying to make some pancakes.  The problem was that they were scooping it out of the box onto the floor and I never got pancakes out of it. 
Sometimes these 2 lovely items help get me through the day!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

{little birdie boutique} said...

Ahhh the fun times I have to look forward too! :)

Sarah Robbins said...

Ahh, Starbucks. I miss that!

Related Posts with Thumbnails