Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Sweetist Thing

These pictures just don't do this moment justice. I will never forget this. I was just telling Aaron the other night how I love that our 18 month old, Lane, loves to be rocked, snuggled, and given a bottle (a sippy cup with a soft spout) every time he goes down to sleep. This, actually is the only way he will take his milk. Rocking and snuggling, with one of us and his blanket. Tonight was the best, I had to have Aaron take a picture because I never want to forget this moment (unfortunately, I have a left droopy eye in pictures problem, and in a moment like this there are no redos). He had just finished his milk, I was saying prayers with him and stroking his hair and the side of his face and whenever I stopped he would sign more (this is why his hands are together) and would say is the softest, sweetest baby voice...mo.
I just couldn't get enough, so I kept stopping just to see him sign more and hear his precious little voice. 
After a few minutes of this he fell right to sleep.
 
Moments like this are the best part about being a mom.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sarah Robbins said...

Ahh, that is so sweet. I am glad you got a picture of it to remember it. They grow up SO fast!

{little birdie boutique} said...

Ahh brought tears to my eyes! So sweet! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails