Monday, June 7, 2010

Powder

So I may be the only person that uses baby powder but I like it!  However this is the only problem with having it around.  It is REALLY fun to play with.  He was covered, the TV console was covered, and the carpet all around him was covered.  Aaron, Zackary, and I were even sitting right next to him and didn't realize what he was having so much fun doing. 
I just had to throw in the picture of him with the Mr. Potato Head glasses on. 
This is what the rest of us were playing with and apparently having too much fun!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sarah Robbins said...

Ok maybe I'm dumb, but what do you use the baby powder for? Just shake it on after you change their diaper? I need to know these things for the very near future! That will be a cute picture to show him one day- and you will forget the mess before you know it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails