Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pumpkin Chili Fest

We headed out to the Pumpkin Chili Fest with some friends over the weekend. The kids had a blast! They loved all the rides, the train, the hay ride, ponies, petting zoo, and just running. We have gone every year since we had Zackary. I think it is becoming a tradition. The kids love picking out the pumpkin at the end of the night on the way out the door. Zackary was remembering things from last year I just love the little memory that kid has...just like his Daddy.
 
I just love this picture. I'm pretty sure the kids didn't know what they were doing but they sure thought it was funny. I love Lane's expression and the fact that Zackary is just hanging off the back like he just caught a ride. Always on the go...that's Zackary!
This is something I never want to forget about Lane.  The kid really has no fear, of real things that is.  You get this kiddo on a carousel and he white knuckles the whole time, but you put him in front of the real thing and he is all in, ready for the ride, no Mommy needed.  Go figure, he is all boy. 

1 comment:

Sarah Robbins said...

Ahh, I miss Schnepf's Farm! Maybe we can go sometime when we are back visiting. Hopefully we will find a pumpkin patch here. It looks like the kids had a great time. I love family traditions like that!

Related Posts with Thumbnails