Sunday, January 30, 2011

Frizz Head

Please don't judge these pictures. I had to get the full effect. Yes, I am posting raw pictures, no makeup, fresh out of the shower, with crazy frizz head. I hate to do this but it is something I'm really excited about and I was not about to get dolled up for before and after pictures right before going to bed. My whole life I have had some crazy big hair. Which does come in handy sometimes, like in the 80's or well...I guess that was it. It is a must that I have to blow dry my hair pretty quickly after I wash it. I usually sleep on it then have to straiten it the next day, even for a pony tail day, or it is crazy frizzy/wavy. So I've been eyeballing this straitening thing called Brazilian Blowout. Yes, I'm aware it might be the worst name...so many other things come to mind. It came up on Deal Chicken in the fall, I contemplated buying it all day, did some research and at the last minute before it expired it bought it. I really hate trying new hair people but I felt it was worth it to try this out. The other day I drove all the way to Paradise Valley to get it done...and I think I'm in love with it. So here is the   craziness I have had to deal with. This first picture is right after a blow dry.

Here it is now, right after a blow dry. Don't worry I will still be able to produce the famous 'bump' with the right product (more on that later).

Here is the back before and after. Can you guess which one is after?
Today was amazing. I woke up, bumped it (with product of course, not Bumpits) and left for the day. No flat iron, nothing...it was so easy. Wow, I am so excited. This will save so much time. 
 It is for sure worth every penny.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have been wanting to do this too!!! My hair is horrible. I can't wait for a del to come out. I was so
Excited for your post. How long will yours last????

Stacy said...

That's nuts. I think my hair is a lot like yours and this is amazing. I'll have to look into it! And you look great without makeup.

Related Posts with Thumbnails