Monday, January 31, 2011

V-Day Artwork



Today we got out some Valentines Day art projects we picked up the other day. Zackary has been asking about painting them for a week now. I love to watch them paint and actually focus on something. Sometimes I wonder why I get all the paint out just to clean up a huge mess, but boy do they love to paint. Here is the final masterpieces. I will put them in the living room on display. The did a great job on them and now we will have a couple of Valentines Day decorations.

This morning I was thinking...boy they are sure quite. You know what that means. They were coloring with a marker on their hands. Zackary said he was making gloves on his hands.
 Luckily it washed off throughout the day.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think the boys need a Brazilian Blowout. haha. You're such a fun mommy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails