Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Boys

I have to admit, I have some amazing boys in my life. Today I had an OB appointment and my father in law gladly came over to watch my sweet boys so I didn't have to drag them along. He got them dressed and fed them breakfast. I came home to Opa and Lane snuggling in the chair. It was so sweet to see.
This is how our night ended. Well actually we are having family movie night tonight because we all took late naps today. We also had to stay inside most of the day because it was so cold out. The boys were playing choo choo train after dinner. Zackary was dragging Lane around in the blanket (I'm not sure what happened to Lane's bottoms). They needed to get some energy out and were having a great time together.
 Now for a movie and popcorn!

Posted by Picasa
Related Posts with Thumbnails