Tuesday, March 8, 2011

This makes me crazy

Does this make anyone else crazy? All the pretty colors of play dough mixed into 1 nasty mess of colors. Today we busted out all new colors and within minutes it was this big giant patty of blah. A good friend of mine told me I really need to get over this. It is good learning what mixing all the different colors makes. However, it always turns to a nice poo color. I have given up the battle, but I find myself getting a little frustrated when the mixing occurs. I just try to keep my mouth shut and my twitch to a minimum.
Why should I care when they are having so much fun?


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sarah Robbins said...

Ha! OCD people like me only get out one color at a time to keep that from happening! I used to only let the kids have one color at a time in the classroom and it used to irritate them so much. But my colors stayed pure!

Related Posts with Thumbnails