Sunday, March 6, 2011

Rooms

We finally got the beds for the boys put together, well almost. We just need to get the drawers put together for Zackary's bed then I can get all the clothes put away and everything organized. The room is a work in progress. I have a few things I want to add, I just need to order them. I think this is how we are going to keep the beds right now, I think it looks cute. I would prefer to keep Lane in his crib, because sleeping is quite the stressful process at our house right now. It's like a party every night. I'm sure they will eventually get used to it and go to bed a little easier.

Here is another little sneak peak at the nursery. 
 I think the stripes. Now just for all the decorations and accessories. I love pink!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sarah Robbins said...

Oooh I am just dying to see it all put together! I can't wait to see your bedding! I am ALMOST done with Debby's room. Hopefully by the time she is 2 months old! Not like she sleeps in there anyways, but it's the thought that counts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails