Monday, March 7, 2011

Surgery

Lane had a little minor surgery. And I must say...he did amazing. Fortunately because I work there, I got to hand pick all the nurses and doctors to take care of my precious little Baby Lane. One of the many perks of being a nurse. The anesthesiologist came in on his day off to take care of my baby. I'm so blessed to have this extra special care. He went in and woke up like a little champ without any tears. He drank a couple of juice boxes, ate a Popsicle, picked out stickers and prizes, then we headed home. Lane was so thoughtful of his big brother and told us that 2 of the stickers and 1 of the prizes was for Bubba. They truly are best friends. Thanks to everyone for their prayers, support, and to my friends at work...you guys rock!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sarah Robbins said...

Oh no! Hope he is feeling better soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails