Monday, August 22, 2011

4 Months

Miss Chloe is already 4 months.  I swear that each baby grows up faster than the other.  The time flies faster.  Where does it go?  I guess we are so busy that each day sneaks up on us and passes so fast.  What a fun age.  I guess I say this at every age, it really just gets better and better.  Chloe had here 4 month check and weighs 14 lbs 12 ozs and is 25 1/4 inches long.  She is following right along her 60 % for weight and 80% for height.  She had to have 4 shots but she handled them pretty well, I probably had a harder time with them...


As you can see Chloe is rolling from back to front she actually started rolling last week.  It seems so early to me for this to happen.  She decided one day to start practicing and did it the next day.  Not much practicing for her!  She is all smiles, she loves to chat and do her little dinosaur squeal.  She loves our "dance parties"  and is completely entertained watching her brothers.  She is sleeping very well, she likes to go to bed around 7 and wakes up sometime between 3-5 usually then goes back to sleep until 9ish.  It's nice because in the morning I get some time to get the boys breakfast and lets us have some play time together.  



I have to show a picture of her skullett.  Her hair is so long and thick on the bottom and pretty thin on top.  She is finally growing some hair on top.  It really is quite the look!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails