Friday, August 26, 2011

Morning Breakfast

Yes, you are seeing this picture correctly, you are probably wondering why you are looking at a picture of a Fiber One brownie in our bed and a pudding cup on the bathroom counter.  This is how we wake up every morning.  Lane brings us something to open for him to eat.  He wakes up and sneaks downstairs to help himself to breakfast, but he just can't quite open them yet.  Usually he makes a good breakfast choice, like a Nurti-Grain Bar or Granola Bar, cereal (which he will bring up a bowl and spoon), or a bagel.  These didn't get opened because I made him go get something else and I have to hide them in our bed.  Just writing this makes me laugh (today he brought up a ring pop, which is now sitting in the baby organizer on my night stand).  This makes me crazy at 6 am, but I know we will always laugh about it.   


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails