Tuesday, November 22, 2011

7 Months

Our sweet Chloe is 7 months old today.  These pictures turned out so cute. I tried my hardest to get a smile and no luck.  But she is still as adorable as ever.  Chloe is still the happiest and easiest baby.  She sleeps great, she goes down laughing and wakes up laughing.  She loves her big brothers and is totally entertained just watching them.  She is so close to crawling, but she can pretty much scoot wherever she wants to go.  Usually she is going backwards or rolling.  She does the cutest little smile and crinkles her nose, usually for her Daddy, I just can't get enough of it.  I love every day with my sweet baby girl!  Here are some of my favorite pictures of her from our holiday photo session this year.





Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails