Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Well, we hosted our first Thanksgiving at our house this year.  And was it sure fun!  I love hosting parties, activities and such.  I love to open up our house to everyone, I always have.  So, since Aaron is such an awesome cook, he got to do the cooking and I got to be in charge of drinks, decorating, and assisting.  It worked out perfect.  Both sides of the family were here to celebrate, I am so thankful that our family can all be together at once.  It makes our lives so much easier.  Here are some pictures from or celebration.

We kept the kids busy with lots of activities.
Here is Aaron's massive turkey he cooked.  Pops was showing him how to carve it up.  This might have been one of the best turkey's I have ever had.


Chloe loving up on Opa.  She loves to be held and just stroke his beard.  It's so funny.
The table turned out beautiful.  I was very proud of our great first Thanksgiving party.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails