Sunday, February 20, 2011

Bows

I've been trying to make some bows for our baby girls hair/head. I have gotten several of the little rosettes made but haven't been able to attach them to anything. Today I had a little free time and got a couple completed. I just need my precious little model.
I love this one. The pinks look really different in the picture but the actually match just fine in real light.
This brown one just need a little feather or some sort of addition. I need to make a run to the craft store to get it finished. I have some red ones and white ones that just need a little more to be completed. 
 Girl stuff in so fun!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sarah Robbins said...

Oh, you are telling me! I have to stop buying baby girl clothes- Mike is going to kill me!

I have been making hair bows, too. We should trade some. I found a great tutorial for making elastic headbands to attach hairclips to if you want me to send it your way!

Kyna said...

Yay! Love girlie stuff! Super cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails