Saturday, February 26, 2011

New Room

Tonight was the big night. Moving the boys into 1 room, in an attempt to get the nursery ready. We have been talking about this for quite some time and finally we did it. The beds were supposed to come yesterday (another plan gone wrong), we figured the transition over the weekend would be a little easier on us. The mattresses and bedding made it so we decided to go with it and add the beds on Monday when they get here. I've actually been dreading this night for a while. Lane is still so young to be in a big boy bed but we have to do it. If you read the last post, we attempted to push through the day without a nap so bedtime would be a cinch...bad planning. They were ready to have a good time in their new beds. I still tried, for a while, then gave up. They were really cute together giving several goodnight kisses and hugs to each other but just wouldn't calm down. So Lane went back to the crib, Zackary fell asleep, then I moved Lane back in and laid with him for about 10 minutes and he was out. I guess next time it will have to be one at a time until we get this down. We will see how the night progresses, I just hope it lasts or I might be up all night.


Here they are about an hour later...wish me luck.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails