Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Date Night

We changed it up a little tonight. It's actually something Aaron and I decided to do with the boys from now on. We feel we need to spend some extra special one on one time with each child. So we have decided on Wednesday nights we would each take one little out by ourselves. Then the 3rd Wednesday of the month we would have a date by ourselves and the last Wednesday we will have a special family night. So I guess you could say we have dubbed Wednesday as a family night. We will try our best to make this work, however with a new baby coming it might be difficult, I figure I will take the baby and one boy on my date and Aaron can have the one on one time. Tonight I took Zackary to dinner and a movie. We saw 3D Gnomeo and Juliet. We enjoyed our date, the movie was okay, probably not one I would want to see again, but the 3D was neat. Aaron took Lane out to Liberty Market and Water Tower Park, then finished the night with ice cream sundaes and a long ride in the truck. The boys think that Ol Blue is awesome and love to take rides in it. It was really nice to have some one on one time with our special little boys.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Audra Owens said...

That's a great idea, something we've talked about wanting to do but never really implemented on a regular basis. Good job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails