Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Talent

If you are a reader of the blog you know how insanely talented by amazing husband is. Not only is he amazing to his family, he is an excellent cook, and an even better Landscape Architect. One of his many amazing projects made the cover (along with a 7 page article) in Landscape Architect. Granted, not many (probably none) of you subscribe to this great magazine so you won't get a chance to read it, but I think it is a pretty great acknowledgement. If you haven't checked out this great place to visit I suggest to take an afternoon and head out to Downtown Gilbert grab a bite to eat and visit Western Powerline Trail and Water Tower Park. Then you can see what amazing work he produces. 
 I love this man!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Christina said...

Way to go Aaron! I think about you guys every time I'm in downtown Gilbert ever since Mistelle told me you were the man behind the architecture.

Related Posts with Thumbnails